Friday, October 13, 2006

For my friends who forget what i look like


I'm worried that my friends have forgotten what i look like, so here's a photo from sardegna this year, peppe doesn't look especially cute... that's a shame, but hey, it's MY blog.

there's also one from the wedding i went to in france this summer.


and one of me eating fondue in geneva when i visited my friend ana. my face is red because the fondue is hot cheese and i'm drinking white wine. it's fun, but makes you really hot.

2 comments:

peppe said...

and thanks for posting ugly pictures of me, and me doing the peace sign at a wedding....what the hell?? but it was late in the night after some drinks...you have to admit i am not a total moron..

skinnytooth said...

Peppe, you play it so innocent! You ALWAYS make those PEACE signs!! Let alone the corna! It serves you right they be published.