Monday, January 22, 2007

How embarrassing?!

Hi friends!
i'm so embarrassed! and i feel bad. i hope there isn't a bad gossip thread going on around there about me.

i've been very negligent with my blog writing.

it's just been a little bit hectic and i got distracted. I kinda felt like i should backtrack... but then i just got overwhelmed with how much happened and how crazy and amazing and sad and powerful this month has been for me. So i guess i'd like to start out with one of the highlights of my trip home. and that was secret santa.

OHHHH SECRET SANTA! you never let us down. and all the ELFSTERS you are so thoughtful.
Lucky for us Alex supplied a craft. As we joined together with holiday spirit and artichoke dip and spaghetti pie.... the craft became a work of art.

At katie's place in southie. It was the 19th of December.

We had such a good time! it's always so fun to get together, and even though i see almost everyone of my friends quite a bit when i'm home, the grand slam effect of seeing everyone together, really, at this point, has no other name than "secret santa" and it's just too much fun. it was great that alana managed to stop by. everyone was very glad to see her, especially me. i miss them all, a bit too much to be very productive at work :-(

I think i'm going to have to start from whats happening now and then backtrack just a little about christmas and the wedding (December 29th! the best day ever!) in the next few weeks cause otherwise this would become a full time job. and i already have one.

2 comments:

skinnytooth said...

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO you are right this was truly shameful of you to wait so long since the last blog, i have been checking my plugin constantly for a roman update and i am in africa, man, hanging for it!!so hurry up with more
love, skinnytooth

Anonymous said...

EXCUUUSE ME BUT WHO IS THAT INCREDIBLY HANDSOME DOG IN THOSE PICTURES. I HAVE TO KNOW, BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO GORGOUES IN MY LIFE.

--ALEXANDRA MICHELLE MUENNNNZZE