Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dear Jon...

I really do refrain from talking about the Daily Show and posting about the Daily Show. At a point in my life (and my discussions with others), I realized that my obsessions did not have to be other's obsessions. I think it was the eyes rolling in tinto the backs of heads. Anyway, I'm o.k. with that. So Jon became a bit of a secret obsession. Some have Second Life. I have Jon. And Samantha Bee. I love her. Today is a special occassion. I really just had to share this clip with you. It's not only brilliant, but really funny... hehehehe. the Meta-president.

2 comments:

Romerican said...

I love me some Jon Stewart... I cannot get enough of the Daily Show!

Anonymous said...

it is soooooo that. Well at least someone described well what the president describes!